This week's theme is: swag.
Everyone in Ponyville wakes up one morning in a mysterious and inescapable arena. They are pitted against each other in thrilling swag-on-swag combat until only one remains. THEY ARE THE SWAGMASTER.
This was hella out of my comfort zone, and the most fun I've had on a track in a long time. Sorta kinda pretty greatly influenced by sci, who's the swaggest motherfrigger in town.
I'm not really sure how to quantify swag. I guess I'll just leave this here.
Uhh...yeahhh...I dunno, I'm too lazy to make anything new. Have a piano loop I made two years ago instead!
Man, good times, back when I was 13...sigh...
Wow dude, this is weird.
Swag is for boys. Real men have class.
Shaking flanks to the beat is too mainstream.
I for one, JUMPS.
Also first toastbeard entry. Be nice, be cruel, be whatever.
a Gangsta Grillz/Trap-a-holics presentation
hosted by Nido aka N-Murder aka The Dutchmaster
1) Jackle App - Winter (Maybach Music Mix)
2) Sci - Beneath the Machines (Out of History Mix)
3) Ilumi - Indigo Tears (Coldcut Mix)
4) Daniel Ingram ft. Psychedelic Brony - This Day Aria (Negro Chiptune Mix)
5) Captain Fluffatun - Face Off (omfg lo-fi plugins Mix)
7) Psychedelic Brony - 666 Subscriber Special Beyond Her Garden Acapella Dubstep (CRUSH KILL DESTROY SWAG Mix)
Celtic Electro something idk
I hope you enjoy this!
First ever toastbeard (yay).
So yeah I created this abomination with nothing but my mouth and acoustic guitar. Enjoy?
Well, only the err... swagg master herself, could enjoy counting sheep (unsurprisingly).
What does it truly mean to "swag"?
Swag (n): ???
In honor of JackleApp finishing the "Seasons" album.
Someday, Cyril will teach me how to do this right.
Also, fuck mixing. Clipping everywhere.
Yeah, pretty much Big Mac walkin' out of an explosion wearing shades and wagglin' his- eyebrows?