Toastbeard Compo 136: Benvenuti in Italia!
Uh oh. Here we go again. Sucked back into the time machine, we continue to make ourselves slowly around the globe.
This time you crash land it the very historical country of Italy, home of spaghetti, the Coliseum, and the Leaning Tower of Piza. Italy has a very rich culture and history so you decide to write a song about it.
This week's topic: Italy!
- Allotted time: One week
- What to submit:
ONEUP TO TWO (original, remix, or whatever) tunes, in response to the theme.
- Songs cannot be longer than 8 minutes. (Anything longer will be skipped and/or deleted.)
- Get your entry in by Saturday 2/28/2015 6:00pm EST (see the "Deadline" countdown for a better idea of when this is.)
- PLEASE enable downloads on your entry. Even if you think your entry is bad, someone in the chat may think otherwise. (also it helps to prevent archive decay, since a TB mod can grab a copy and archive it.)
- Head to irc (or the flash link if you like pony emoticons) for a sync-listen once the deadline reaches zero!
- And here's a backup client in case both of the above are broken.
(guest mod: Midimistro!!IwAGEyMwRl.)
Start: 2/21/2015 6:00pm|||||Deadline: 2/28/2015 6:00pm|||||Voting ends: 3/7/2015 6:00pm|