Love is in the Toastbeard #135
Last Week had Valentine's Day, a day for lovers to kindle their flames and for people to show their affections, namely with chocolate.
But sometimes you may not even recognize your love right on the spot.
Could you find love now or later? Near or far?
This week's theme: Love
Is it unrequited, platonic, or romantic?
Is there something you love with all your heart?
Write a Song about It.
- Allotted time: One week
- What to submit: up to THREE (original, remix, or whatever) tunes, in response to the theme.
- Songs cannot be longer than 8 minutes. (Anything longer will be skipped and/or deleted.)
- Get your entry in by Saturday 2/21/2015 6:00pm EST (see the "Deadline" countdown for a better idea of when this is.)
- PLEASE enable downloads on your entry. Even if you think your entry is bad, someone in the chat may think otherwise. (also it helps to prevent archive decay, since a TB mod can grab a copy and archive it.)
- Head to irc (or the flash link if you like pony emoticons) for a sync-listen once the deadline reaches zero!
- And here's a backup client in case both of the above are broken.
(guest mod: Technickel!!Z4MwL0ZwHj.)
Start: 2/15/2015 10:04pm|||||Deadline: 2/21/2015 6:00pm|||||Voting ends: 2/28/2015 6:00pm|