You are stuck in a brightly light, white, square room with no exit.
You have absolutely no food, no water, no utilities, and no tools.
The only thing that ensures you aren't insane is that every time you touch a part of the room, it makes a sound; and that sound varies based on where you touch it.
Because of this, you decide to make a song about being trapped in musical cube...
This week's theme: Trapped in a white musical cube.
Write a song about it.
- Allotted time: One week
- What to submit: ONE (original, remix, or whatever) tunes, in response to the theme.
- Songs cannot be longer than 8 minutes. (Anything longer will be skipped and/or deleted.)
- Get your entry in by Saturday 1/24/2015 6:00pm EST (see the "Deadline" countdown for a better idea of when this is.)
- PLEASE enable downloads on your entry. Even if you think your entry is bad, someone in the chat may think otherwise. (also it helps to prevent archive decay, since a TB mod can grab a copy and archive it.)
- Head to irc (or the flash link if you like pony emoticons) for a sync-listen once the deadline reaches zero!
- And here's a backup client in case both of the above are broken.
(guest mod: Midimistro!!IwAGEyMwRl.)
Start: 1/17/2015 6:00pm|||||Deadline: 1/24/2015 6:00pm|||||Voting ends: 1/31/2015 6:00pm|