Freedom is a wonderful thing, isn't it?
But more often than not, this freedom comes at a price...
Does it affect the well being of others?
Are there limits to this freedom?
This week's theme: Freedom (or is it not?)
Write a song about it.
>>>>And Happy Veterans Day veterans!!!<<<<<
- Allotted time: One week
- What to submit: ONE (original, remix, or whatever) tunes, in response to the theme.
- Songs cannot be longer than 8 minutes. (Anything longer will be skipped and/or deleted.)
- Get your entry in by Saturday 11/15/2014 6:00pm EST (see the "Deadline" countdown for a better idea of when this is.)
- PLEASE enable downloads on your entry. Even if you think your entry is bad, someone in the chat may think otherwise. (also it helps to prevent archive decay, since a TB mod can grab a copy and archive it.)
- Head to
irc non-flash link is broken currently (or the flash link if you like pony emoticons) for a sync-listen once the deadline reaches zero!
- And here's a backup client in case both of the above are broken.
(guest mod: Midimistro!!tlZQD5ZTRj.)
Start: 11/8/2014 6:00pm|||||Deadline: 11/15/2014 6:00pm|||||Voting ends: 11/22/2014 6:00pm|