Sometimes the best way to deal with things is to pretend they never happened.
Everything is perfectly fine.
Nothing traumatic or horrible happened here, no sir.
what things am I talking about, you ask? why nothing at all, of course.
absolutely nothing. and if I keep believing that, it'll be true. yep.
this week's theme is: denial.
write a song about it
- allotted time: One week
- what to submit: ONE (original, remix, or whatever) tunes, in response to the theme.
- Songs cannot be longer than 8 minutes. (Anything longer will be skipped and/or deleted.)
- Get your entry in by Saturday 11/1/2014 6:00pm EST (see the "Deadline" countdown for a better idea of when this is.)
- PLEASE enable downloads on your entry. Even if you think your entry is bad, someone in the chat may think otherwise. (also it helps to prevent archive decay, since a TB mod can grab a copy and archive it.)
- head to
irc non-flash link is broken currently (or the flash link if you like pony emoticons) for a sync-listen once the deadline reaches zero!
- and here's a backup chat in case both of the above are broken
Start: 10/25/2014 6:42pm|||||Deadline: 11/1/2014 6:00pm|||||Voting ends: 11/8/2014 5:00pm|