Season 5: Season Premiere Response (Episodes 1 & 2)
What a great way to start off the fifth season!
Instead of having the mane 6 find the solution, it was the background ponies who helped save the day by learning a valuable lesson.
What is that lesson, you ask?
Being unique is what makes us strong as friends. What we may be weak in, others can help by taking our place and making us whole. We don't need to be equal to be friends. We just need each other to learn from and and help one another. That's what really counts.
This week's theme:
-Take any element (song, quote, idea, character, event, etc.) from Episode 1 or 2 ("The Cutie Map"), and write a song about it.
Ideas for this week's Episodes:
-What strengths have you learned from a friend or what strength's have you taught others?
-Would you be willing to give up your talent just to make friends?
-Or if you want to go the dark route, make a song about communism and supposed equality created by Starlight Glimmer?
- Allotted time: One week
- What to submit: ONE (original, remix, or whatever) tunes, in response to the theme.
- Songs cannot be longer than 8 minutes. (Anything longer will be skipped and/or deleted.)
- Get your entry in by Saturday 4/11/2015 6:00pm EST (see the "Deadline" countdown for a better idea of when this is.)
- PLEASE enable downloads on your entry. Even if you think your entry is bad, someone in the chat may think otherwise. (also it helps to prevent archive decay, since a TB mod can grab a copy and archive it.)
- Head to irc (or the flash link if you like pony emoticons) for a sync-listen once the deadline reaches zero!
- And here's a backup client in case both of the above are broken.
(guest mod: Midimistro!!IwAGEyMwRl.)
Start: 4/4/2015 6:00pm|||||Deadline: 4/11/2015 6:00pm|||||Voting ends: 4/18/2015 6:00pm|